Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Social Distortion @ Nokia Theatre

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner wolfpits's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,546
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Kittens and Fellas,

    I have 4 tickets to Social D at the Nokia Theatre for 10/4 up for sale on ebay right now. Email me if you are interested. There are 2 listing for a total of 2 pair. I was planning a trip to New York around then and wanted to get my tickets before they sold out and now im not going.

    Steve

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner wolfpits's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,546
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I really need to get rid of these. If anybody is planning on going but hasnt bought their tickets yet, check out my auction before you go to ticketmaster. starting bid is below face value.

    peace

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner wolfpits's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,546
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Anybody planning on going to the nokia theater on 10/4, make me an offer for my tickets. I cant go. I was planning on taking vacation to travel to New York and see this show, but my band is going into the studio in November and Im taking my vacation then. So I have a total of 4 tickets for this show in New York.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •